- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
- System Administration (SYSADMIN user) password lost
- No one onsite has alternate System Administration password to use for resetting
Support may be able to provide password if changes have been kept up-to-date with Ex Libris (best practice); and Support can reset password if no current password is on file.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, please open a Case with Voyager Support.
Once the password is reset by Support, they will provide you with the new password. This password will likely be very simple; best practice is to update to a secure password and provide the password to Support to keep on file.
- Log in to System Administration > Security > Operators > SYSADMIN > Edit
- Give SYSADMIN user new, secure password.
- Contact Support with new password so current password can be kept on file.
Best practice is to keep SYSADMIN password up-to-date with Ex Libris. Call the Support line or open a Case with Support when the password is changed.
- Article last edited: 06-Mar-2015