- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Enter large number in "Jump ahead" box in Preview and click Jump; results in run-time errors:
Run-time error '65099': Connection lost. Application will be aborted.
Run-time error '440': Application-defined or object-defined error
Issue VYG-6240 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. Find or create a large record set in GDC (100,000 records or more)
2. Preview > Choose record set & any data change rule set group
3. In Preview window, enter 50000 in "Jump ahead:" box
4. Click Jump button
5. Within a few seconds, client gives error: Run-time error '65099': Connection lost. Application will be aborted.
6. Click OK and client gives second error: Run-time error '440': Application-defined or object-defined error
7. Click OK and client closes.
Enter smaller number (i.e., 25000) in "Jump ahead:" box
Number in "Jump ahead:" box that produces error may vary by version.
Category: Global data change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2014