- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- When attempting to open the Global Data Change Module, the error "Connection Refused" appears.
- Connection to other Voyager modules is successful.
- There are several databases existing on the same server with similar names.
- The port for GDC (XX15) is open.
- jobd & gdcsvr processes are not running on the server
- The jobd & gdcsvr scripts cannot start.
- The jobd script searches for a text pattern when searching for jobs already running, and will take the first one it finds; if another database instance contains the search pattern and is first alphabetically, that process ID will be used instead.
Open a Case with Support (login required) for assistance in resolving this issue.
- Article last edited: 09-Dec-2013