- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
How to configure Apache to activate Tomcat WebVoyage?
These instructions are designed to configure one database in /m1/shared/apache2 to be live and ready for connections. If you have multiple databases, you will want to repeat each series of instructions for each database (xxxdb). If you have a split server configuration, the Tomcat components should run on the App server while Apache runs on the Web server.
- root access
- Apache will be stopped and restarted
- No reboot required
- Make sure the Tomcat modules are automatically started with Voyager
- Make the new config files visible to Apache
- The standard upgrade procedure installs the appropriate Apache configuration files in /m1/shared/apache2/conf/ConfiguredVirtualHosts/, so they generally just need to be linked properly
- If the files referenced in the attached instructions do not exist, please open an SI to the upgrade department to have them installed
- To make an interface listen on a different port, edit the port configuration in that interface's config file
- A Listen declaration and a Virtual Host should be bound to that port.
- Sometimes, the Listen declaration for port 80 is in the main httpd.conf file, since it is the default web port. Example:
- Article last edited: 18-Feb-2014