- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How to batch delete Social Security Number (SSN) from patron records?
1. Ensure all impacted patrons have unique Institution ID
2. Run Patron Extract to export patron records (SIF or XML format)
3. Update resulting patron file to remove SSN and zero out that section. Ensure Institution ID remains in file.
4. Run Patron Update (SIF or XML) and be sure to match on Institution ID.
Result: Patron Update updates patron records to remove SSN
For more information on batch Patron processes and creating and editing the SIF and XML import files, see this article: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...ies_in_Voyager .
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 3/23/2015