How to circulate items without barcodes
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.5.3
Circulate items that do not have barcodes (such as items on loan to library or personal items from faculty)
As long as item record exists, can be circulated:
1. In Circulation > Charge click ellipsis button next to item barcode entry.
2. Search by title or other index that will retrieve bib record for item.
3. Select record from Titles Index and click OK.
4. If multiple items available, select correct item and click OK to charge.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015