- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to find out if WebAdmin is running?
- SSH to server as root or voyager
- Run the command: ps -ef | grep webadmind
- Observe a response similar to the following:
voyager 22328 1 0 02:31 ? 00:00:00 /m1/voyager/bin/2009.2.1/webadmind -f2
- If there is no output, it means that WebAdmin is not running
See this Knowledge Center Article for instructions on restarting WebAdmin.
- Article last edited: 20-Mar-2019