- Product: Voyager
How to set up serials check-in in Acquisitions?
To set up a new serial
- Create PO, with PO type of Continuation.
- Add appropriate line item, along with price (if applicable), copies/funds. Line Item type should be Subscription.
- Click on Subscription Pattern and then click on New to add a component.
- Give component check-in title and appropriate component category--Basic, Supplementary or Index.
- Highlight the component and click Select.
- Choose a publication pattern (i.e., pattern template) from the drop-down menu. If there isn't one in the system which fits your item's pattern, you must add a new publication pattern. File>New>Publication Pattern.
- Start Prediction.
- Enter the necessary information for the first expected issue, including the date you expect it. Remember that this date indicates when it will be claimed (Pacqjob 1 must be run).
- Select OK. This generates a pattern for checking in your subscription.
To check in an existing title or new serial after set up
- Click the Serials Check-In and enter your check-in title.
- Choose component from search results
- Highlight issue received and click Check-In.
- Article last edited: 04-Mar-2015