- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
What is VACSDebug, how is it enabled and how can VACSDebug be used to troubleshoot Voyager clients.
- VACSDebug allows a user to monitor VACS communication between the a Voyager client and the Voyager server.
- VACS is a Voyager specific protocol used for communication between a Voyager client, and the Voyager server over TCP.
- VACSDebug can aid in demonstrating issues in the way that Voyager is communicating with the Voyager server, and can help provide some additional clues about connectivity with the server.
To enable VACSDebug:
- Locate VACSDebug.exe; This is located in your Voyager director under "System" (e.g. C:\Voyager\System\VACSDebug.exe)
- Close all running Voyager clients.
- Run VACSDebug.exe before starting any Voyager clients.
- Launch the Voyager client you would like to monitor.
- VACSDebug will now begin monitoring traffic between the Voyager client and server.
For more information on VACS and VACSDebug.exe please contact Voyager support.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2019