- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Invoice with a null value in the invoice_number field can be saved to the database.
VYG-7759 is resolved for Voyager 10.4 and higher.
- Go to File>New>Invoice
- Immediately start typing (before the invoice actually pops up)
- You'll see your text in the Invoice Number field
- Fill in the other required fields – Vendor Code, Currency Code, Date
- Save the invoice
- Search for invoices created today (Invoices>Search Invoices>Search by Create Date>date you created this invoice
- You'll see that the invoice shows a blank invoice number. If you search for this invoice in the database using the voucher_id, you'll see that invoice_number is null.
If you haven't approved the invoice, you can still edit it to include an Invoice Number; if you've approved the invoice, your only option is to delete the invoice and recreate it.
- Article last edited: 14-Sept-2021