- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local
It appears we are hitting the maximum connections (50) for the z39.50 server regularly. Is this a limit that is able to be changed? If so, how do we alter this?
- SSH to server as voyager user
- Open z3950svr.ini for editing
- Find this setting:
# What is the maximum number of simultaneous client connections you'll accept?
- Update the value for MaxSessions=
- Save changes
- Restart z3950svr process
- Article last edited: 20-Nov-2018