- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- Fund has commitment for line item that appear to have been completed in previous fiscal periods
- Review of LINE_ITEM_COPY_HISTORY fields LINE_ITEM_STATUS and STATUS_DATE shows
- Line item was invoiced in one fiscal period
- Line item was received in following fiscal period
Line item status of Approved/Invoiced in first fiscal period made it eligible for rollover.
Line item status of Received Complete/none in following fiscal period after line item marked received but not invoiced in that fiscal period makes it eligible for rollover.
When line item rolls over, it adds a Commitment on the fund until it is invoiced (creating an Expenditure)
Create an invoice for the line item for $0.00. This will move the amount in the fund from Commitments to Expenditures, and because the amount on the invoice is 0.00, it will add 0.00 to the fund expenditures.
The next time fiscal period close (FPC) occurs, the line item's status will be Received Complete/Invoiced, and it will not be eligible to roll.
See Table 16-1 in the Acquisitions User's Guide for a list of statuses that make an item eligible for rollover.
- Article last edited: 31-Oct-2016