- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* user who is part of the restricted User group for their PC makes changes in Media Scheduling> Options, none of the changes are saved
* user in Power User or Admin group can save changes successfully.
Issue VYG-251 is resolved for 8.1.2 and higher.
1. Create a restricted User account on PC
2. Login to PC with restricted User
3. Login to Media Scheduling with demo/demo
4. Click the Set Option icon on the toolbar
5. Click on the Bookings tab and click the Automatically Charge New Pickup Bookings check box
6. Click Apply and OK
7. Click the Set Options icon and go to the Bookings tab again.
The change you made to the Automatically Charge New Pickup Bookings check box was not saved. This is the check box that is of most concern to the customer, but none of the Media Scheduling options can be changed by a restricted User. Options/Preferences in other Voyager clients can be updated successfully by a restricted User.
Category: Voy Media Scheduling
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013