- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
Once collapsed, can issues of a serial be uncollapsed?
Once collapsed, serials issues cannot be uncollapsed.
1. In Acquisitions, click on Serials History
2. Retrieve a serials history via Check-In Title or other search.
3. From the Receipt History tab, highlight one of the issues.
4. Click on the Collapse button. The issue is now collapsed, meaning that the 853 and 863 information is automatically placed in the attached holding record.
See also Acquisitions Users Guide, Chapter 9: Serials Check-In Activity, "Serial Issues Collapsing."
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013