- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* Cancel hold in Primo MyAccount results in "An unexpected error has occured"
vxws.properties is missing configuration for hold cancellation messages.
1. Connect to Voyager server.
2. cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vxws/context/vxws/ui/
3. Compare eng/vxws.properties to exl_default/vxws.properties.
4. Reconcile eng/vxws.properties.
5. Be sure that request cancellation response messages are in eng/vxws.properties
page.myAccount.reqPending.cancel.failure=Failed to cancel request.
6. Save changes.
eng/vxws.properties messages can be customized. For that reason, at upgrade, this file is not overwritten, but must be updated from exl_default/vxws.properties (similar to the way Tomcat WebVoyage skins must be updated at upgrade).
See also Article #5365, "Upgrading Voyager and also have Primo?"
Category: Interoperability (Voy) - Voyager
Subject: Primo (Voy) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 7/18/2014