Overview of Voyager batch forgive patron fines and fees jobs
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Is it possible to do batch forgive (waive) or delete of all fines and fees applied to patron accounts?
There are 3 batch jobs that can batch forgive (waive) patron fines and fees (Circjobs 40, 41 and 42).
The Circjob 41 batch job forgives all fines and fees within a given date range when the fines and fees were incurred.
The Circjob 40 and Circjob 42 jobs forgive fines and fees by patron - essentially, all fines and fees associated with the identified patrons are forgiven, regardless of type.
- 40 -- Forgive Fines/Fees by Patron ID (Patron ID file required)
- 41 -- Forgive Fines/Fees by Date (date range required)
- 42 -- Forgive Fines/Fees by Patron Group and Expiration Date
See the Technical User's Guide for additional information about these batch jobs.
- Article last edited: 13-Sep-2019