- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: insert product version
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Are there any Articles specifically related to migrating from Voyager to Alma?
Always check the current documentation for the most recent and best information about migration.
Migration and Cutover Preparation
- Do we need to upgrade Voyager in preparation for migration to Alma?
- Is there a way to put Voyager clients in read-only mode
- Place Voyager Oracle tablespace in read-only mode
- How do I disable patron activities in WebVoyage
- How do we decommission our local Voyager server
- How to disable all Voyager cron jobs
- Are there options to limit the data that is migrated from Voyager to Alma
- How do you identify Happening Locations in Voyager
- Can migration from Voyager to Alma create only items and ignore all "issues"
- What is migrated from Voyager to Alma as the password in the user record for internal users
- Why do all of the users migrated from Voyager have a status of Active even though they are expired
- Why do Alma serial title searches return less than voyager journal title search
- Where does replacement cost come from for patron billing?
- Voyager to Alma Migration Form - if "Item.Price as replacement cost" = no, then how does Alma get price
- Receive new material list and migrated voyager orders
The AutoExtract Process
See also Voyager Migration Guides and related Alma documentation.
- Article last edited: 02-Jan-2020