- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: insert product version
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Are there any Articles specifically related to migrating from Voyager to Alma?
Always check the current Alma documentation and/or consult with your migration team for the most recent and best information about migration.
Migration and Cutover Preparation
- Do we need to upgrade Voyager in preparation for migration to Alma?
- Is there a way to put Voyager clients in read-only mode
- Place Voyager Oracle tablespace in read-only mode (Contact Support)
- How do I disable patron activities in WebVoyage
- How do we decommission our local Voyager server
- How to disable all Voyager cron jobs
- How might we stop patrons from logging in to WebVoyage
- Are there options to limit the data that is migrated from Voyager to Alma
- How do you identify Happening Locations in Voyager
- Can migration from Voyager to Alma create only items and ignore all "issues"
- What is migrated from Voyager to Alma as the password in the user record for internal users
- Why do all of the users migrated from Voyager have a status of Active even though they are expired
- Why do Alma serial title searches return less than voyager journal title search
- Where does replacement cost come from for patron billing?
- Voyager to Alma Migration Form - if "Item.Price as replacement cost" = no, then how does Alma get price
- Receive new material list and migrated voyager orders
The AutoExtract Process
See also Voyager Migration Guides and related Alma documentation.
- Article last edited: 02-Jan-2020