- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
When a patron has a pop-up note and an item has a discharge note enabled, on discharge the second patron record will appear with no content.
Issue VYG-6739 is resolved in Voyager 10.1.0
- In Circulation > Options > Session Preferences, make sure the "Patron Pop-up Note Alert Upon Discharge" and the "Discharge Note Alert" settings are checked.
- Choose an item; add a discharge note (under Notes > New)
- Choose a patron; add a pop-up note. (under Notes > New)
- Check the item with the new note out to the patron with the new pop-up note.
- Close out of all item and patron windows.
- Choose "Discharge" from the top bar of the Circ module; discharge the item
- Note that the item's discharge note shows with content but the patron's pop-up shows without the patron's name or the content of the note.
Article last edited: 31-May-2018