- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
* Blocks not displaying in My Account for patrons with borrowing blocks.
* Happens for patron blocks for patron groups using (all) patron rules in the circulation policy that contains the OPAC Circ Desk
This behavior is likely a defect in an earlier version of Voyager.
This behavior is not replicable in Voyager 8.2.2 and higher.
1. Identify or create a patron that belongs to a patron group using the (all) patron rules in the Circulation Policy that contains the OPAC Circ Desk location.
2. Patron should have a block - i.e., lost items exceeding maximum allowed in patron rules.
3. Log into WebVoyage as the patron. Note that the block message does not display (though the block is in effect).
4. In SysAdmin, update the Circulation Policy so that the patron group now has its own patron rules defined.
5. Log into WebVoyage again as the same patron. Note that the block message now displays.
Workaround: Assign patron rules to individual patron groups.
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014