- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: Voyager 5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
mfhd created by Prebulk has Encoding Level of blank which is not valid MARC value
Issue 16384-11361 / VYG-4480 is currently in Development.
On the server
- Create a prebulk configuration file that is set to create mfhd records
- Get a bib file with mapping so that the mfhd will be created
- Run prebulk using the config file:
Pprebulk –c<name and location of prebulk config file) –i<name and location of bib input file)
- Go to the /rpt directory and look at the out.prebulk or ftp it down to your PC and look at it in a MARC viewer. Note Encoding Level is blank. Or, use Bulk Import to import out.prebulk using –m parameter, then look at mfhd in the Cataloging client.
Edit mfhd encoding level in interleaved file, or update via Global Data Change (GDC) after import.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 18-Mar-2015