- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- Attempt to preview change results in "Failed to retrieve preview records."
- Running data change job logs the following:
2016-06-23 10:41:03,563 913335 [main] ERROR com.exlibris.voyager.jobd.JobExecutor - Job Failed to run properly:
javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: Unable to find com.exlibris.voyager.model.Library with id 0
A location in the database does not have an Owning Library assigned.
- Identify the location missing the owning library. Two options:
- System Administration > System > Locations > scroll through list and see which location(s) are blank in Owning Library column.
- Query database for locations where library_id is 0:
select * from location where library_id=0;
- System Administration System > Locations > highlight location with blank Owning Library
- Click Edit
- Select an Owning Library from the Owning Library drop-down.
- Click Save.
Owning Library is a required field. Locations that are missing a value for this field are uncommon; when encountered, they typically are locations that were created long ago (that is, once resolved, this is not an ongoing issue).
- Article last edited: 31-Oct-2016