- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
- Receipt printer prints only the left half of due date slip.
- Font size is too large
- On non-receipt (regular) printer due date slip prints correctly
- Default printer on PC is set to receipt printer.
This problem may occur if settings in C:\Voyager\Circulation\Circ.ini need adjustment. Fine tuning these settings is often an iterative process you must go through, involving numerous tests.
Adjust the settings below and others as needed in C:\Voyager\Circulation\Circ.ini, Due Date Stanza:
- TextFontSizeFont size from 12 to a smaller size
- PageMargins from 3 inches to a smaller width
- TextLeftMargin from 1 inch to a smaller width
Each receipt printer is different. You will need to see if suggested modifications work for your receipt printer, and experiment as needed.
How to edit, change or modify the Due Date Slip and other slips, printouts and receipts in Circulation, which includes example CIRC.INI files for 8, 9, and 10 point font sizes).
And see the Circulation User's Guide, Appendix A, Printing Templates, section "Circ.ini"
- Figure A-1. Example of the Due Date Stanza.
- Table A-1. Due Date Slip Stanza Options
It also may be helpful to post questions to the Voyager Customer Listserv.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2019