- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
- Receipt printer prints only the left half of due date slip.
- Font size is too large
- On non-receipt (regular) printer due date slip prints correctly
- Default printer on PC is set to receipt printer.
This problem may occur if settings in C:\Voyager\Circulation\Circ.ini need adjustment.
Adjust the settings below and others as needed in C:\Voyager\Circulation\Circ.ini, Due Date Stanza:
- TextFontSizeFont size from 12 to a smaller size
- PageMargins from 3 inches to a smaller width
- TextLeftMargin from 1 inch to a smaller width
Circulation User's Guide, Appendix A, Printing Templates, section "Circ.ini"
- Figure A-1. Example of the Due Date Stanza.
- Table A-1. Due Date Slip Stanza Options
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013