- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- Relais presents "Unable to Checkout Item. ERROR -- a database or system error occurred." during self checkout transactions.
- The due date for materials is within ~30 days, or is beyond the date range of the current Circulation Calendar.
This issue may be caused when due dates for materials incur a due date that is near or beyond the date range of the current circulation calendar and the new circulation calendar has not been added to the circulation policy of the the patron checking out the materials.
- In Sys Admin > Circulation > Calendars check the end date of the current circulation calendar and insure that a calendar exists covering the period materials will be issued, extending past the material's due date by at least ~30 days.
- Create or modify calendars as necessary to ensure that calendars exist covering a period longer than an item may be checked out..
- In Sys Admin > Circulation > Policy Definitions, for each policy definition, insure that calendars have been added in the calendars tab, extending well beyond the potential due date of any materials.
- Article last edited: 24-Feb-2014