- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Remove physical item from a Course Reserve List.
If an item is listed in more than one Reserve List, if you delete the item from any Reserve List, Voyager will update the item to be "OFF Reserve" in all remaining lists.
- Log into the Circ client, click the Reserve button or select "Reserve" from the "Functions" menu.
- Look up the list in the Reserve List Search box.
- Select the appropriate list and choose "OK".
- Select the Items tab for the list
- Select the item(s) you want to remove.
- Right click on an item and select "Remove", or press Ctrl+M, to remove the item from the list.
- The item will disappear from the reserve list and will revert to its permanent location and item type.
At this point you can send the item back to your processing area to re-shelve or conduct further processing as required.
Collect usage statistics before you turn an item "Off" reserve, or before you permanently remove an item from a reserve list.
- Article last edited: 06-Jul-2020