- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
Bug Report Form, 16384-19331
Date: 27 August 2012
Release(s) replicated in: 8.1.1
Expected results: Currency values would display the correct value in SysAdmin
Actual results: If you are using Swedish Windows, with Swedish system default language, the currency values in SysAdmin are divided by 100.
Workflow implications: Confusing for operators.
1. On a PC with Swedish Windows installed, open SysAdmin.
2. In a Circ Policy Definition, add a Lost Item Processing Fee of 9.00 euros.
3. Save the policy definition.
4. Go back to the policy definition and look at the lost item processing fee.
5. It now displays as 0.09 euros.
Workaround: Use English Windows with Swedish or Finnish regional settings, with English as the system default language and Swedish as the display language.
- Article last edited: 3/4/2015