- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-11569
Module(s): Batch Jobs
Server platform(s) affected: AIX only
PC OS (if applicable): N/A
Browser & version (if applicable): N/A
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.1, 7.2.2
Last version without bug (if applicable): N/A
Expected results: To see a URL in the emails sent by the OPAC for an SDI search.
Actual results: SDI emails are sent properly, but they do not contain a URL to the search under AIX systems.
Workflow implications: Patrons can't use information from the notification email to access WebVoyage.
1. In webvoyage.properties, set the following variables
2. Ensure that you have a patron record with a valid and active email address
3. Log into WebVoy?ge
4. Search for anything and save the search as an alert
5. On the “My Searches” page, set the frequency to daily and results to Y
6. On the DB server, run ./Popacjob -j2
7. The email sent to you will have all the expected information with the exception of the URL
Fixed in OPAC job for 8.1.1.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015