- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
* Patron has new barcode and patron group.
* The Patron is blocked under the new patron group.
* Discharging results in items currently in the patron's possession being discharged.
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-5299.
Issue VYG-5299 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Charge some items to patron.
2. Change patron's barcode status to other.
3. Add new barcode with Active status and different patron group.
4. Make sure the patron qualifies or will qualify for a block upon renewal. (Max items, max fines, etc).
5. For this example,the new patron group is allowed 2 items, but the patron has 4 items charged out.
6. Renew one of the patrons charged items via self check.
7. The system will discharge the item in order to charge it using the new patron group, but the charge is not successful because the patron is blocked.
8. View the patron's charged items. The item from step 6 is no longer charged to the patron.
Category: (Voy SelfChk) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014