- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
* SIP2 63 requests that include the Y flag in the fourth character of the summary field, requesting a list of fine items, returns a 64 message that is cut off.
* The number of fine items held by the patron is > 20.
Issue VYG-6049 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Check out > 20 items to a patron, and back date due dates so that items will be overdue and will accrue fines.
2. Run Circjobs 12 and 30.
3. Send SIP2 63 message resembling the following, including the Y in position 4 of the summary field: 6300120140804 140800 Y AO|AAMUCHA|AC|AD|BP|BQ|
Category: Voy SelfCheck V.2.0
- Article last edited: 8/15/2014