Search fails in Cataloging when SHED suppressed
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* "The search failed" when finding See references from authority browse if SHED is Staff Suppressed
Known issue 16384-20433.
Issue 16384-20433 is currently in Development.
1. In System Administration > Search > Indexes ? Headings and Left-Anchored > SHED > Edit, check ?Staff Suppress?
3. In Cataloging, find a bib record and add a subject heading that does not have an authority record in the database.
4. Use Ctrl+H to validate.
5. Find a Reference in the Browse list presented.
6. Highlight and click Authority.
7. Choose the See reference in the resulting pop-up and click Do Search.
8. Receive message: ?The search failed.?
Workaround: Uncheck Staff Suppress in System Administration > Search > Indexes - Headings and Left-Anchored > SHED.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013