Search for title in Serials Check-In causes RTE 65099
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* In Acquisitions > Check-In > Serials Check-In if you type a long title such as "Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research" the client gives 65099 and closes.
* If the component name has > 45 characters, the title searched for uses > 45 characters, and the site is on Linux, the initial search will say "Subscription component information not found!"; any subsequent search for the component generates a run time error 65099 and the client will shut down.
Issue VYG-127 is resolved in Voyager 8.2.2 and above
Search for the component using the truncated title or use Other Search instead of Check-in Title.
- Create a component in serials check-in with a title that's greater than 45 characters.
- Search for the check-in title using a search term with more than 45 characters.
- The first search will return an error stating "Subscription component information not found!"; any subsequent search for the component (even with the truncated title), will generate a run time error 65099 and the client will close.
- Article last edited: 5/6/2015