- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-11234
Module(s): WebVoyage, Circulation
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris, Linux
Browser & version (if applicable): FF3, IE7
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.1 with July 20 hotfix
Last version without bug (if applicable): 7.2.1
To be able to place requests in the OPAC.
Patrons are unable to place requests even though they are supposed to be able to as set in the Happening Location’s Policy Definition.
1. OPAC circ desk has its own policy definition.
2. Item is in A circ group
3. Patron is ATEST Patron Group.
4. In OPAC circ group, there are no specific rules for ATEST. But, the ALL settings allow for call slips
5. In A Circ group, ATEST/book matrix allows call slips.
6. Patrons get “no requests available” message in OPAC
In A circ group, remove the patron rules for the ATEST patron group and make sure that Call Slip is selected in the ALL patron settings for the A circ group, then the patron can place call slips in the circ group.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015