- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, Total Care
GDC 'after' record shows change made to system-generated value in control field
After running Data Change Job to update database, record in Voyager does not reflect updated value in 'after' record
Issue VYG-7162 is currently in Development.
- Create a data change rule set that updates a system generated value, i.e., 008/00-05 (see attached)
- Add the rule set to a rule set group
- Execute a data change job with this rule set group
- Review the after record. Note that it contains the updated value.
- Review the record in the database. Note that it was updated by the process, but the updated value is not present.
None. The final result is intended functionality. The functionality in GDC / changed 'after' record is misleading.
- Article last edited: 02-Feb-2017