- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
1. Creating new booking using "Multiple Bookings >>" button
2. Time Finished for at least one booking is between 12:00 PM and 12:59 PM
* Bookings meeting conditions 1 and 2 give "Booking start date/time is later than booking end date/time!" when click Save, or Save and Close
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-6138
Issue VYG-6138 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Media Scheduling > Bookings > New Booking
2. Schedule > Fill in Requester patron, and any other information for booking in other tabs.
3. Schedule > Click "Multiple Bookings >>" button.
4. Select available date & set time so that Time Needed is before 12:00 PM, and Time Finished is between 12:00 PM and 12:59 PM. Example: Time Needed = 11:30 AM / Time Finished = 12:30 PM
5. Click Save and Close.
6. Blocked from saving booking by message: "Booking start date/time is later than booking end date/time!"
Workaround: Use Single Booking to create multiple separate bookings for the same time.
Category: Media Scheduling - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014