- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Title held in local database and remote UB database.
* UB Request Form not available when click "Make a Request" from record.
This behavior is the result of issue VYG-5959.
VYG-5959 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. Identify title held at two partner UB databases - UB1 & UB2
2. Identify UB-eligible patron in UB1.
3. In UB1 > SysAdmin > OPAC Configuration > Request Forms, UB1 is not in Selected Databases for UB request form
4. Add UB2 to WebVoyage database configuration for UB1's WebVoyage skin.
1. Log into UB1 WebVoyage as UB-eligible patron
2. Select UB1 and UB2 as databases to search.
3. Search for title held in both databases.
4. View record
5. Click Make a Request. UB Request is not available.
Workaround: Add local DB to Selected databases in SysAdmin > OPAC Configuration > Request Forms for UB Request form.
Category: (Voyager) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 8/4/2014