- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
* Bib linked to mfhd in a location is somehow bound with another bib record when it should not be
* Do not see relationship or how relationship happened by querying database
Bibs linked by "Bound With" relationship
Unlink bib records:
1. Cataloging > Open mfhd associated with "Bound With" hierarchy.
2. Note bib that the mfhd should remain associated with.
3. Record > Unlink holding from bibliographic ...
4. From "Linked Bibliographic Records" box, highlight bib that mfhd should not link to.
5. Click OK.
"Bound With" relationships can be used for separate bibs that circulate together via the same item record.
When bib linked to mfhd/item in "Bound With" relationship, UPDATE and RELINK actions are both recorded with same date and time stamp in bib's History tab.
Category: Cataloging - Voyager
- Article last edited: 9/3/2014