- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Using Prebulk to create MFHDs with 856 copied from bib records, indicators from bib not moved to MFHD
Prebulk does not have parameters for generating specific indicator values when it maps data from the MFHDTAG to the specified MAPPING fields.
Two possible options:
Begin by processing bibs / generate MFHDs via Prebulk as before. Then either:
1. Import the file as usual.
2. Use Global Data Change (GDC) to update the indicator values in the MFHD.
1. Export file.
2. Edit in a MARC editor to update indicator values.
3. Import file.
1. Create Bulk Import Rule.
2. On Profiles tab set
2.a. with box checked for Copy 852-855, 863-878 Fields from Bib to MFHD
2.b. with box checked for Copy 856 Field From Bib to MFHD
2.c. Single MFHD > Bibs, MFHDS
2.d. Loc Field and Loc Subfield set to Field/Subfield Prebulk.cfg previously used in MAPPING stanza
3. Mapping tab
3.a. MARC Item Type / MARC Location = *
3.b. Voyager Item Type / Voyager Location = Set as for LOCATIONS stanza in Prebulk.cfg
4. Bulk Import records.
5. Use Global Data Change (GDC) to remove 856 fields.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 6/6/2014