- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Vendor number exists in unique field/subfield combination but Bulk Import unable to identify vendor number for matching.
* When instance of field with vendor number is first instance in record, Bulk Import able to identify & match vendor number.
Issue VYG-6486 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Acquisitions > Identify a purchase order where line item has vendor reference number and ready to be updated via Bulk Import.
2. Create a bulk import rule such to
2.a. match bib associated with PO
2.b. match and map to mfhd location associated with line item intended location
2.c. match vendor reference number associated with line item
3. Import record with rule.
4. Review log; note that vendor number not matched, though the field/subfield combination contains the number.
5. Move the field to be the first instance of that tag in the record, and save the change.
6. Import the updated record.
7. Review the log; note that the vendor number was identified and matched to the PO, and the item record created/updated.
Have vendor number placed in unique field/subfield, or in first instance of field/subfield.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 2/11/2015