- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Record from Voyager with active, valid holdings shows "There are no locations for this record" in Locations tab.
- Source record from Voyager has empty subfield c (OPAC display name for MFHD location) and subfield j (MFHD location code)
- MFHD contains multiple 852 fields
- No item records attached to MFHD.
Issue VYG-5599 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher. Only first 852 subfield b is extracted for Primo.
- Identify a mfhd that contains 2 852 fields and no item records attached.
- Extract the record:
Pprimoexp.sel -f ../ini/PrimoExp-Selective.ini -B<nnn> -E<nnn>(where <nnn> is the bib_id of the bib associated with the mfhd from step 1)
- Review the extracted data in the xml record. Note that the subfield c and subfield j are empty:
<datafield ind2=" " ind1=" " tag="949"> <subfield code="a">yyydb</subfield> <subfield code="b">My Library</subfield> <subfield code="c"/> <subfield code="d">CALL NUMBER</subfield> <subfield code="e">check_holdings</subfield> <subfield code="f">0</subfield> <subfield code="g">0</subfield> <subfield code="h">N</subfield> <subfield code="i">0</subfield> <subfield code="j"/>
Several options, including
- If 1 location represented by multiple 852 fields
- edit one 852 to have a different tag; or
- consolidate the 852 fields into 1 852 field is possible.
- If 2 or more locations represented by multiple 852 fields, split into multiple mfhds.
- Add item record to mfhd.
- Article last edited: 28-Jun-2016