- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
I am using BulkImport to import a file with the -b and -e parameters. My import receives no errors or warnings, but 0 records are processed. Why?
- Confirm that the range of records actually exists.
- If you are providing a range of records that does not exist (e.g., the record range provided exceeds the actual number of records in your file), the server will not return an error or warning.
- The log will just show that no records are processed.
To confirm the number of records in your file, open the file in MarcEdit > MarcBreaker and note in the Results the number of records processed.
- Article last edited: 29-Mar-2019