- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Patron blocks for specific patron groups do not display in My Account.
* All Patron Group blocks display
This behavior is the result of VYG-5641.
Issue VYG-5641 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. In SysAdmin > Circulation > Patron Groups, find a patron group where Display Name is empty (or remove content from Display Name).
2. In Circulation, find a patron or set patron so that it meets a block condition - e.g., exceeds max fine balance or lost items as set in Circ Policy. Patron should belong to patron group from step 1.
3. In WebVoyage, log in as patron and view My Account. Note that the block does not display.
4. In SysAdmin, add Display Name to patron's Patron Group & Save.
5. Refresh My Account in WebVoyage; block now displays.
Workaround: Populate Display Name for all patron groups in SysAdmin > Circulation > Patron Groups
Category: Opac - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014