- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Patron blocks for specific patron groups do not display in My Account.
- All Patron Group blocks display
Issue VYG-5641 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- In SysAdmin > Circulation > Patron Groups, find a patron group where Display Name is empty (or remove content from Display Name).
- In Circulation, find a patron or set patron so that it meets a block condition - e.g., exceeds max fine balance or lost items as set in Circ Policy. Patron should belong to patron group from step 1.
- In WebVoyage, log in as patron and view My Account. Note that the block does not display.
- In SysAdmin, add Display Name to patron's Patron Group & Save.
- Refresh My Account in WebVoyage; block now displays.
Populate Display Name for all patron groups in SysAdmin > Circulation > Patron Groups
- Article last edited: 03-Apr-2019