- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-10817
Server platform(s) affected: Tested on Solaris
PC OS (if applicable): N/A
Browser & version (if applicable): All Supported Browsers
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.1, 7.1.0, 7.0.1
Last version without bug (if applicable): 6.5.4
When setting the 'records for page' variable in a search, the number set would be used for the remainder of the session.
When viewing a headings list as a result of a redirect link, the titles list of said heading will always display 10 records per page.
Workflow implications: Minor display issue
1. From the Basic Search page, run a title search for “huckleberry finn” and set the “records per page” to 20 or 25.
2. Click on any record by Twain, Mark
3. On the record display page, click the link for Twain, Mark to start a NAME headings search
4. The results for step 3 should be one heading for Mark Twain, click on it
5. The list brought up is only displaying 10 records per page
Fixed in WebVoyage for 8.1.1.
- Article last edited: 3/7/2015