- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
* From: email address when email sent from WebVoyage is in quotes if address has dot in it (i.e., Library.Services@yourinstitution.edu)
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4615 / 16384-21074.
Issue VYG-4615 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Edit /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/ui/<skin>/webvoyage.properties to enable emails from the OPAC.
2. Setup server so the From: email address has a dot ?.? In it (i.e. Library.Services@exlibrisgroup.com)
3. Search the OPAC for a record and email it to yourself.
4. Note when you receive email that the From: address has quotes around it: "Library.Services"@exlibrisgroup.com
Category: Opac - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014