- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
What are some common errors when running Fiscal Period Close?
New ledgers not created and nothing rolls forward.
- The Apply Rollover Rule box is checked in the Rollover Rule before running FPC
- Ledgers are assigned in the Rollover Rule
Not all line items rolled forward
- All relevant PO Types/Line Item Types are checked in the Rollover Rule
More information on these issues
Ran FPC but forgot to roll over one ledger; run FPC again?
Ran FPC and nothing rolled over - do I have to run Pfpc_restore?
Ran FPC; did not choose all PO Types in Rollover Rule - do I have to restore?
Open a Case with Voyager Support for assistance if next steps are unclear or other issues or questions arise.
- Article last edited: 28-Jul-2015