- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I access the Client Center?
The Client Center is the administrative interface for your 360, Intota Assessment, Summon, and Ulrich's services.
To access the Client Center, use this URL:
You will see the Client Center Login page:
You will be prompted to enter your username and password. In your New Client Welcome letter, you received your login information: your username (your email address with no capital letters) and a temporary password.
- NOTE: If you forgot your password or you cannot find the Welcome Letter, you can click the Forgot your password? link to have an email sent to you with a temporary password.
- If you are looking for information on how to create a Client Center account for a new user, see Client Center Accounts (Users) - Add, Edit, and Delete.
After you click Log In for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password.
Once logged in, you can log out using the Log Out link at the top of every Client Center page.
- Note that if your browser is not configured to accept cookies, you will likely be logged out of the Client Center after a short amount of time because the Client Center does rely on cookies to ensure the correct interaction between your login/profile and the Client Center server.
The system will also log you out if your connection with the Client Center has been inactive for an extended period of time. For more about Client Center inactivity timeouts, click here.
If you are unable to log in to the Client Center, see our troubleshooting page.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 19-Apr-2016
- Old Article Number: 7498