- Product: 360 Core Client Center
Where can I find a user guide for the E-Journal Portal?
360 Core: E-Journal Portal User Guide
The E-Journal Portal User Guide is an index to a variety of Answers in the Support Center that includes how-to procedures, training videos, tutorials, and detailed technical descriptions.
You can search for Answers in the Client Center unrelated to this Guide by using the Search by Keyword function above. If you need additional assistance, please use the Support Portal option menu near the top of the page or call us.
E-Journal Portal User Guide
To read about a particular subject, click the title and you'll be taken to the document elsewhere in the Support Center that addresses that subject.
- Branding Options (only for Legacy E-Journal Portal)
- Advanced Options (only for Legacy E-Journal Portal)
- Search Page Options (only for Legacy E-Journal Portal)
- Results Page Options (only for Legacy E-Journal Portal)
- Database List
- Custom Help (only for Legacy E-Journal Portal)
- Custom Text
- E-Journal Portal 2.0 Tab in the Administration Console (only for E-Journal Portal 2.0 / enhanced interface users)
- 360 Service Interruption - What to Do When a ProQuest Management or Discovery Service is Not Working
- Database Appears in E-Journal Portal Even Though Set to Not Display in Client Center
- Preview and Test a Title's URL
- Freely Accessible Databases Not Accessible from E-Journal Portal
- E-Books Don't Appear
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 29-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 7098