- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How can I change the ProQuest Management and Discovery services in which a database displays?
To change the services a database displays in:
- Select a resource from the list on the Data Management page.
- Click Edit on the upper-right side of the page.
- Modify the Display In check box to include or exclude services by selecting or unselecting the check box next to the service name. Services with a check box will display the resource, while those without the check box will not:
- Click Save.
For more information, read Resource Status vs. Visibility in Various Serials Solutions Services.
Note that there are also Display In settings for individual titles within a database that you have set up for title selection because you do not subscribe to the complete collection. For details regarding Display In settings for such titles, see the Display In section of The Holdings Details Page.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Jun-2016
- Old Article Number: 7055