- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How can I change the ProQuest Management and Discovery services in which a database displays?
To change the services a database displays in:
- Select a resource from the list on the Data Management page.
- Click Edit on the upper-right side of the page.
- Modify the Display In check box to include or exclude services by selecting or unselecting the check box next to the service name. Services with a check box will display the resource, while those without the check box will not:
- Click Save.
For more information, read Resource Status vs. Visibility in Various Serials Solutions Services.
The Display In box at the database level controls display for every title in the database (assuming the database is not made selectable). If you would like to customize display of individual titles, please look at the Display In section of The Holdings Details Page.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 27-Jul-2018
- Old Article Number: 7055