- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
How do you add or modify an "End of Term" event to make loans due at the end of the semester?
How to Add a new "End of Term" Event
- Navigate to the Configuration Menu (make sure you stay on the institution level)
- Select Fulfillment > > Opening Hours
- Select "Add Record"
- Fill out your "End of Term" event to your institution's specifications. For example:
- Click "Add and Close"
- Click "Apply Changes"
- Then "Save" at the top of the Calendar Management team.
How to Edit the current "End of Term"
- Find the current End of Term event on the Calendar Management page and click the ellipsis button to edit
- Update the End of Term as you wish and click "Save"
The Event must be on an Open Day, so make sure that the Library Opening Hours configuration has open hours for that date.
- Article last edited: 20-AUG-2020