- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
After adding a new Event for "End of Term" in the Institution Calendar, why is there no change in the fixed due date? The renewal should extend the loan to the new "event date", for example, the end of next semester.
- Navigate to the Configuration Menu (make sure you stay on the institution level)
- Select Fulfillment > > Advanced Policy Configuration
- Filter "Policy Type" by "Due Date"
- Find the End of Term Event and click the ellipsis button to edit
- Find the new End of Term Event in the "Value" dropdown and select it
- Click "Save"
To add a new End of Term Event, see article "Add or Modify an "End of Term" Event For a Fixed Due Date in Alma"
The "Event" needs to be added on the Institution level: "Libraries inherit events and exceptions from the institution", read more at: "Configuring Institution/Library Open Hours".
- Article last edited: 27-APR-2021