- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
After adding a new Event for "End of Term" in the Institution Calendar -- why is there no change in due date? The renewal should extend the loan to the new "event date", e.g. end of next semester.
* Select Alma > Fulfillment Configuration Menu
* The filter of "You are configuring" should be at the Institution and not Library level
* Select "Advanced Policy Configuration"
* Select the filter "Policy Type = Due Date"
* For "end of term" select Edit
* Select the new "End of term" Due Date Policy
To add a new End of Term Event, see article "Add or modify "End of Term" event, for loans and renewals due date (e.g. at new semester)"
- Article last edited: 27-MAY-2016