How is the Primo Get It Tab “No Holdings were found” Message Configured?
- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
The message “No Holdings were found” in the Primo “Get It” is not intuitive.
How can this message be changed?
1. Enter Alma menu > Fulfillment Configuration menu
2. Under "Discovery Interface Display Logic", click Labels
3. Click “Customize” next to "c.uresolver.getit2.holding_list.empty"
4. Change the text in the description box
5. Click “Customize” on the bottom of the page
Once this customization is saved, the change is immediately reflected in Primo.
Related article: How are the Primo Get It tab messages when no full text is available configured?
- Article last edited: 1/13/2014